I don’t know about you, but I have struggled multiple times throughout my career on:
- When to raise my prices?
- How to raise my prices?
- If I should raise my prices period.
I feel like there are two types of stylists.
- Those that know you deserve a raise, but don’t know how to do it.
- Those that don't know in general about how, when and why they should even have rate increases.
This week, I had the opportunity to gift one lucky stylist with a hot seat coaching session on Cocktails With Chrystal L.
We dove deep into her current prices, her dream number, what she needs to make (even as a Commissioned Stylist) to meet that number… plus some ideas on how to upsell certain services.
You can check it out below.
If you are tired of overworking and being underpaid, lacking the confidence to increase your prices- then I invite you to join the Raise Your Rates 5-Day Live Challenge where you will walk away with:
- How to determine your dream number so that you can price your services accordingly to get you to that dream number.
- Knowing your pricing options.
- Understanding the value you deliver.
- Choosing your prices for each service you offer.
- When to raise your prices/
TLDR: This is your business at the end of the day. Your decisions or lack thereof will affect your bottom line. The price of everything else is going up, why aren’t you increasing yours?
I look forward to seeing you inside the challenge.
PS.As a thank you for joining the Raise Your Rates challenge, you will receive an exclusive discount for a new program launching later this Summer.